- You may return your order within 14 days of receipt (Belgian Act of April 6, 2010)
- As long as your order has not been paid or shipped, you can cancel your order in the 'history of your orders'.
- If you wish to cancel your order after you have received the goods, you should inform us by e-mail in order to obtain a return number.
- The (UN-opened) products must be returned within 14 working days of receipt. We will inform you as soon as possible of the pay back of the returned items. Shipping costs remain at your expense.
- If you received damaged goods, please contact your preferred shipper (FedEx, Bpost, Kiala). We urge you to refuse damaged or opened packages.
- If the returned goods do not meet these requirements, we will refuse your shipment.
- A restocking fee up to 20 % of the product price will be deducted.
There is a no revocation clause for special orders (non-stock products).